The Global Plant Protection Products Database and their Maximum Residue Limits (MRLs)
Homologa™ contain more than 70 countries, 180 000 brands and 20 mio lines of approved country/product/crop/pest combinations
Homologa™ has can help:
- Save time to find detailed information about registrations
- All is translated in English
- Work on global level with one system only
- Search focused on needs
- Automatic alerts sent by e-mail
- Alert can be set by country, crop, active ingredient, company – no overflow of information
- Data can be used via API for others systems like farm-management and traceability.
Homologa™ is used today by:
- Plant protection industry: In product management, market analysis, registration and development.
- Governmental organizations: Minor use issues, learning of solutions in other countries.
- Farm production and certification bodies, laboratories: compliance and risk reduction of exceeding MRLs
- Food producers, International trade: comparison of different country standards and product recommendations.
- Digital Farming: As standard reference for regulatory data.
Publications form the official national authorities are the main basis but label information is also used additionally.